Sunday, August 22, 2004

Shawn tries to quit the FSP

source = amanda42's blog
==========================================

Request for immediate removal!!!
(Anonymous)
2004-08-21 14:57

Hi Amanda, I have a question/request. How would one go about getting themselves removed from the FSP?? I have sent email to you, Tim, Jason, Alan, and two others; I have called 6 times and never got an answer, I have left message after message. I mean WTF???

Do I have to raise hell and get in the papers? Must I get thrown out instead? Do I need to call a lawyer or maybe ask one of my law professors at school? What do I need to do????

Others don't seem to have a problem, why wont you respond to my repeated requests? Please remove me immediately and send the conformation to my email at showard9@kc.rr.com

If this continues to be a problem, I _will_ have it taken care of, believe me; and it wont involve any free publicity. It will be accomplished through a very quiet court order that will be sealed from public display. I shouldn't think this would be too much to ask.

JUST DO IT!

Shawn Howard
Kansas City Missouri.
==========================================

Re: Request for immediate removal!!!
(Anonymous)
2004-08-22 08:11

The only removal option in the statement you signed is if the guidelines change or if the project does not get to 20,000 signers. The FSP is a rather passive organization for someone who has signed the Statement of Intent as no further action is required until 19,999 other people have signed. As it stands today, if you want out you merely have to say that you plan to violate your word at some future date, should the terms of the statement you signed come to pass. This has no substantive effect, as no action is required of you today so your future intention to violate your word is meaningless in today's context. Whether or not they remove you from their count is not of your concern, as they may not believe your word is truly meaningless and until you actually violate your word, you have not broken your agreement. If you wish to go to court to prove that your signed statement of intent is worthless, well, that would be amusing.
==========================================

Re: Request for immediate removal!!!
(Anonymous)
2004-08-22 09:38

I was errant in checking my mail until this morning when I discovered I was removed from the the list yesterday; whatever you think you know , you are obviously misinformed. In addition, I sent your reply to one of my professors, and he was the one amused. He wondered if you also practice medicine without a degree, and if so, you should be restrained as a public menace; if your grasp of medicine is no better than it is of our nations contract laws, you are a dangerous individual. Spouting sarcasm based on ignorance is never a good idea. For the record, and to show I'm a good sport, first thing monday (after class), I will withdraw my complaint from the State Attorney Generals Office, where they, assuredly will be amused.

But HEY! You're amused, my professor's amused, and after months of effort - I'm removed. It's been a grand week, has it not? Anything further you might feel necessary to respond with can be sent direct: showard9@kc.rr.com, as I no longer have a reason to visit this forum. Thank you. --shawn
==========================================

Re: Request for immediate removal!!!
(Anonymous)
2004-08-22 12:20

In the words of Jason, you can't resign, you can ask for your name to be removed from the list of participants.

Yes, I am extremely amused that one who would sign up for an organization whose goal is more individual responsibility and less government would seek the efforts of their state attorney general to remove themselves from a "contract" that has no legal binding whatsoever. I need no grasp of our nation's contract laws, as you were not entered into a contract. You merely made a promise, with no down side other than your breaking that promise should you fail to fulfill it. I would very much like to know what your professor thought of this situation. Did you show him the statement of intent and participation guidelines as well as my comment? No matter what you say or do now you will not have violated your statement of intent until 5 years have passed after 20,000 people have signed up and you have not moved. Perhaps I have an oversimplified view of this, but it's not a particularly complex statement. Good luck in wherever your travels take you instead.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda Phillips
FSP President
Administrator
*****« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:25:41am »
That was a mistake by the reporter, or perhaps his editor. I don't know how many times I've said that we are not associated with any political parties... that some participants will want to work with the established parties, some may want to work with a new party, and still others will not want to work with any political party at all. *sigh*>>

HAHAHA. when will Amanda and the rest of the FSP leadership understand that it is NO MISTAKE that the reporters can smell their bulls**t a mile away? It is a secession movement. They are trying to start a new political party. Man. They honestly believe that ALL the reporters are so dumb they can't understand them??!!I am disgusted that the article left out the fact the MOST of NH thinks the FSP is a joke and we don't want them here. OH, they can move here, but we don't want their anarchocapitalist(SP?) transhumanist polyamours(SP?) views..Amanda is a wacko, almost as wacko as Mikey boy. And what is up with acting like someone can't leave the FSP? They have CHANGED the mission statement thing and they have changed their whole attitude. Now they are some crazy crappy bus for people to take to NH? HAH. Who wants to take a bus to NH? And BTW, I thought Jason said he stepped down so the FSP would have a president that actually lived in NH? Looks like that won't be happening anytime soon: Amanda is TRYING to go to law school in MA, and her kid goes to school in MA and she works in MA. Maybe she should try to take over MA??

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop your whining already.

1:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey loser (you know who you are)- I am not whining..I am gloating..after researching you turds I realize why Grafton and all of NH LAUGH at your pathetic group..you guys are a JOKE, who can't even get along with each other. and you are ALL liars and not very bright. some say Jason is smart..maybe he is and that is why he is NOT dumb enough to be president, the spokesperson OR move to NH. when are you coming to take us hillbillys over?? hee hee..

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh golly, a financial concervative ignores you cunts.

2:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"when are you coming to take us hillbillys over?? hee hee.."



In a few months.

2:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i guess it is smart to wait to take us over until it is freezing here! we have already had a couple of mornings with frost on the grass..are you waiting to make sure benny wins as gov. again?? anyhoo, can't wait for the take over! it is sooo exciting for us deaf and dumb graftonites..

11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"gosh golly, a financial concervative ignores you cunts."


Financial concervative must the nice way to say 'greedy bastard'.

11:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is that a school teacher over there?

3:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>Hey, is that a school teacher over there?

Are you talking about Tim Condon's wife? She teaches second grade in public school, according to Timmy.

6:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lock and Load, these next few years will be bumpy.

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK.

Come midnight, this EBR get a little bit more evil. Folding stock - w00t w00t

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home